Friday, January 21, 2011

a bath at 11 pm

heyy. firstly,at around 6 o'clock,i'm so bored.
so,i go downstairs to looking some food.and i saw my dadi n my mami eating.
so,what i wait for,i join them eat kuaci n lepak2.and lastly my mum said 'bahh.BBQ kita'
bahh.pa gyk.i panggil my sibling turun maok BBQ.n my abg xcayak nok ada BBQ.and i tell him,
'mun x cayak,tnyk an mamak nun.and pa gik ny ya.raja makan.and i wake my sister up.and i tell her
to bbq.pa gk ny.xsempat cuci muka udah lari turun agk org bbq.and mami call my sister"birthday girl'
to come over our house to celebrate it.sorry sis,no present.we finish our bbq at 10pm.
maok bkms agik.and lastly i take my bath at around 11pm.ohmygodd.so tiredd.sakit pinggang udh mcm
mak nyonya.hahah.okela.kepak udh nyawa.i nak tido smpai xingat dunia lok.babai. thank you for
read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment